8 Small Potatoes
4 Thick slices of Sourdough Bread, toasted.
40g Super Olive Tapenade
4 Portobello Mushrooms, thickly sliced
Small bunch of Fresh Thyme
1 clove Garlic, crushed
EV Olive Oil
Sea Salt & freshly milled Black Pepper
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water, until tender. Dry and set aside to cool a little before crushing under a teacloth, so not to burn your hands.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan and quickly cook the mushroom slices with some pepper & salt, only adding the garlic and thyme leaves for the last 2 minutes so the garlic doesn’t catch and burn.
3. Spread a thick layer of tapenade on the toast and top with the mushroom slices.
4. Add more oil to the pan and quickly fry the squashed potatoes, before placing them on top of the arranged mushrooms.
4. Serve immediately garnished with a green salad or leaves of choice.
Serves 4 as a tasty and filling lunch. Enjoy……