2 x Slices of good quality bread of choice, halved and toasted
2 x tbs Pesto Rosso
2 x fresh Tomatoes, sliced
50g Smoked Tuna
Freshly milled Black Pepper
Drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and fresh greens – try finely chopped parsley or a sprig of flat leafed parsley to decorate. Alternatively micro greens or pea shoots will look great too.
1. Spread pesto rosso on the toasted bread.
2. Place slices of fresh tomato on top.
3. Arrange smoked tuna on top of the tomato.
4. Top with some green garnish of choice.
5. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and some freshly milled black pepper.
Great as a starter for 4 people or as part of a tapas selection.
Replace bread with gluten-free alternative.