2 tbs EV Olive Oil
50g tin Anchovy Fillets, chopped plus oil
2 large garlic cloves, crushed
200g fresh Breadcrumbs
200g Rigatoni pasta
2 heaped tbs Tapenade Rustico
Milled Sea Salt & Black Pepper to taste
With coarsely chopped flat leafed parsley.
1. Bring a large pot of salted water with a drizzle of olive oil, to the boil. Add pasta and return to a gentle bubble. Put the lid on and remove from the heat. Let the pasta sit in the hot water for 10-12 minutes. Do not remove the lid during this time. Check if its al dente and drain.
2. Heat oil in wide sauté pan. Add garlic and fry gently for a few minutes to release its flavour.
3. Add breadcrumbs and anchovies to garlic. Stir to combine and crisp breadcrumbs just a little.
4. Add pasta plus Tapenade Rustico and heat through.
5. Check and adjust seasoning if required and add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil if a little dry.
Replace breadcrumbs and rigatoni pasta with gluten-free alternatives.