225g dry Orzo pasta
35g toasted pine nuts
150g fresh Green Beans, topped, tailed & blanched
150g fresh or frozen Peas, blanched
2 x Large handfuls of washed Baby Spinach, chopped
EV Olive Oil
3 x tbs Pesto Verde, at room temperature
2 x tbs White Wine Vinegar
Sea Salt & freshly ground Black Pepper
Combine all ingredients in jam jar and shake well to combine.
Freshly torn Basil and parmesan shavings to garnish.
1. Heat salted water and cook pasta to al dente.
2. Blanch beans and peas and set aside.
3. Drain pasta and add dressing while still warm.
4. Add beans, peas, spinach and pine nuts to dressed pasta.
5. Combine well and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Replace orzo pasta with gluten-free alternative - e.g. rice.